The studio is available for hire by photographers of all levels, and help and support can be provided as needed. There is a variety of lighting equipment and backdrops as well as the Luxury Boudoir set and other furniture that is included in the hire fees. The studio is heated (but never seems to get hot or cold) has a model make-up area, and a toilet with a wash basin and running water.
The Luxury Boudoir Set
Technical Studio Equipment
- 2 x Bowens Esprit 500 – dolly mounted
- 1 x Bowens 750 Digital Pro
- 1 x Metz Mecastudio BL-400
- 500w UV Cannon
- Vintage Supertrooper – Focus follow spot/ flash
- Digital Projector
- Several other Modelling Lamps and older flash units
- Whiteboxes, Barn Doors, Beauty Dishes, Colour Gels
- 5 x Wireless trigger sets
- Extended power cables
- Step Ladders
- Heavy duty Manfrotto Tripod
Sets and Backdrops
- Luxury Black Boudoir set with Louis XV Bed and Chaise Longue.
- Wide selection of designer chairs
- Vintage Pinball Machine
- Various coloured fabric and paper roll backdrops
- Reversible sequin backdrop
- Black Blinds
- White Japanese style screen
Outfits and props
- Three Burlesque Showgirl headdresses – unique, handmade original Moulin Rouge feather headdresses.
- Various fabrics and materials – Toile, Organza, Gold mesh
- Vintage accessories – feather boa, fur stole, vintage cameras, vintage sunglasses, vintage umbrella.
- Items of lingerie of varying sizes
Studio Hire Rates
First booking discount of 10% for all normal rates below! For booking please email email@example.com
- 1 hour €60
- 2 hours €110
- 3 hours €150
- 4 hours €200
- 5 hours €250
- 6 hours €300
- Full day (8 hours) €350
Other Support/ Facilities Offered
- Initial set up and familiarisation – 30 minutes Free
- Full supported use of equipment per hour – €20
- Flash Tube Breakage Charge – €80
- Tea and coffee making – free
- Paper roll use – free
- MPP Mk IV Large format film camera (5×4 and 120 roll) with range of lenses can also be hired – please ask for details.
- It is a no smoking building.
All images below shot in studio showing furniture, props and lighting available – gels, Supertrooper, digital projections.
And with the lights on…. 🙂