The studio is available for hire by photographers of all levels, and help and support can be provided as needed. There is a variety of lighting equipment and backdrops as well as the Luxury Boudoir set and other furniture that is included in the hire fees. The studio is heated (but never seems to get hot or cold) has a model make-up area, and a toilet with a wash basin and running water.
The Luxury Boudoir Set
Technical Studio Equipment
- 2 x Bowens Esprit 500 – dolly mounted
- 1 x Bowens 750 Digital Pro
- 2 x Metz Mecastudio BL-400
- 500w UV Cannon
- Several other Modelling Lamps and older flash units
- Whiteboxes, Barn Doors, Beauty Dishes, Colour Gels
- 5 x Wireless trigger sets
- Extended power cables
- Step Ladders
- Heavy duty Manfrotto Tripod
Sets and Backdrops
- Luxury Black Boudoir set with Louis XV Bed and Chaise Longue.
- Various coloured fabric and paper roll backdrops
- Reversible sequin backdrop
- Black Blinds
- White Japanese style screen
- Various other modern and vintage chairs, stools etc.
Studio Hire Rates
First booking discount of 20% for all normal rates below! For booking please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 hour €75
- 2 hours €130
- 3 hours €195
- 4 hours €250
- 5 hours €275
- 6 hours €300
- Full day (8 hours) €350
Other Support/ Facilities Offered
- Initial set up and familiarisation – 30 minutes Free
- Full supported use of equipment per hour – €40
- Flash Tube Breakage Charge – €80
- Tea and coffee making – free
- Paper roll use – free
- MPP Mk IV Large format film camera (5×4 and 120 roll) with range of lenses can also be hired – please ask for details.
- It is a no smoking building.